Monday, November 22, 2010

STRONG 21/10/2010

the pain, the glory, the silence between
where has my faith gone, is this but a dream
a nightmare at best, the horror is there
these people surround me, yet how many care
to witness a sin, the worst of them all
...to not see it coming, this horror and gore
the blood has been shed, and tears that have followed
yet who is to blame, for this endless sorrow
they take from me, wich is mine to keep
my heart, my soul, is nothing sacred

they can do as they like, take what they want
at the end of the day, i'll still stand and fight
with every shred they take, is another rebuilt
stronger and faster, and more well equipt
so the more damage done, is more to repair
but who is at loss, when i still stand there

stronger than most, i shouldn't have to be
without pain and some loss, there is no victory
the fighting won't stop, it cannot win
for this is my life, not thiers to begin
with choice's i make and things that i do
will i ever be right, or is that up to you
with every failure, is a life leason learnt
for i do not quiver nor shake, no matter how burnt

so when i'm standing strong, and your still alone
who has then failed, for i am my own
i do not need to change, to better myself
i am not near perfect, but a good man at heart
so as i say again, do as you like
cause every strand more, is a tougher alike

No comments:

Post a Comment