Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tales of a lost soul

i had a mrs but not no more, she dumped me and i still remain poor, till the day i die i will never forget, the good time's we shared, i live without regret, the time's will pass and days go by, i hope to find love, before the day that i die, to find another not a one night stand, is hard to bare, with a knife in my hand, i will not do it, i will go on, to live my life fully, try not to frown, the devil grips hard,to my hope's and dreams, but he will not win, this devil within, i want her back i really do, to loose a good friend is not a to do, the seconds grow longer, and as it shall be, my dreams will longer and filled with she, i will move on from this lasting act, but not soon enough, i can tell you that, she will remain in my dreams never more, until fate take's it's course and i will be with her once more, this will not. happen i tell you right now, she will fade into the distance, like a shadow no more, the day i that i find her, the one for me, is a day to remembered, a day of joy and glee, until then i wait, a heartless soul, till things take there coarse, and i am whole once more... by ashley smith

No comments:

Post a Comment