Sunday, November 15, 2009

War

One by one

They all must die.

Die screaming a slow and painful death.

Screaming for love, hope and for a future that will never come to pass.

One by one they beg for mercy, beg for another chance and pray that there loved ones will be seen again.

And one by one I take that hope away from there very grasp.

The sharp and shiny blade runs smooth along the blood covered flesh

Like a hot knife through butter it slices and tears the life from them.

The bloody slaughter of these people will haunt my dreams for years to come

There blood will fill my bath of secrets

Secrets I wish I could forget, but sadly cannot due to lack of heart and soul



There innocence is disturbing

Young men, wimon and children

Raped, tortured and finally put to there final resting place

By the hands of these demons of destruction

The smell of burning flesh fills the air

Polluting our minds, filing us with the feeling of power

The power to choose there lives over our own

The power to choose life or death

The job is simple, but the road is tough

These demons are set to kill, but still feel mercy

Such weaknesses prove that they are still only human

But such acts prove me wrong

To stop and think is what some should do

Think of what they have done

Suddenly I start to think, think of the things I have done

I hear a whistle and I start to feel myself float away

Float into a happier place

Where the wine is soft and sweat

And the wimon are sweet and innocent

As is this place of glory and light

To escape such a place as the blood filled oval

And to end up here is

Well it’s nothing but human

Good to know there is still a soul in the old dog

Just remember

Your deeds be done to please another

But in the end there is no scoreboard

Be faithful and true

And you’ll never regret it in the end.

I should know

I’m already awaiting my men in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment